Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Stepping into the unknown.

As I settle in to the place where I am opened into the unknown, the step I know I am meant to take, I thank the moment that even had me consider this. I know I can find that knowing again and reconnect with why I was pulled by my heart into venturing forth in the first place.

There was a beautiful, alive and juicy tug that had me wanting. A gorgeous flavour of life that appealed to me and was enticing enough that I would bravely lift a foot to make the tentative move towards it.

What was that beating of my heart that told me something about life? How did it touch my heart and how did it happen that I let the wanting land in me ? 



With each fearful thought that inevitably comes, how do I bring this initial pull of the heart back into my world, back into my eyes, that I may see the path open up before me ? Even if I turn around and look at the the reasoning, the sensible list of things that would stop me from going any further, even if I am seduced by it for a while, may grace reel me back into the truth of my life, and throw me off the cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment