Wednesday, January 29, 2014

This is my definition of spirituality today

Making a conscious effort each and every day, and in as many moments of my life as possible to remember that there is a huge possibility that what I see is not what’s ultimately true. It’s a remembrance that this life is not fixed, there’s nothing that warrants being taken for granted as known.

We have learned definitions for things in life but that’s not to say these definitions are accurate or that we should stop our enquiry at our current understanding. It’s an opening up to a way of being that allows things to be what they might be, not what we think they are. 


Every human, every thing I can conceive of is not what I think he/she/it is. What if I could open up to what things and people are pointing to instead of believing that they are fixed and unchanging ?

No comments:

Post a Comment